- Posted by KCC Staff
- On September 29, 2016
- coconut oil, moisturizer, natural healing, pregnancy health, pregnancy tips
Ditch the chemicals, try coconut oil for your everyday needs. Coconut oil is a natural oil, edible oil that is extracted from the meat of a coconut. There are many uses for this miraculous oil, some you may have never even thought of!
- Skin& lips: Coconut oil is great moisturizer and and massage oil. Unless allergic, Coconut oil is perfect for any skin type and will not produce any negative side effects. It can also delay signs of aging such as wrinkles and sagging of skin and improve skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis. Although it wont fade existing stretch marks, it can prevent any new stretch marks from forming. Being that coconut oil is 100% natural, it is perfect to use a lip moisturizer without worry about consuming chemicals. It even tastes delicious!
- Hair: Putting coconut oil in your hair can improve hair growth and overall shine and quality. Many conditioners and dandruff shampoos include coconut oil as a base. Many people use coconut oil in their homemade hair masks to treat dry, breakable hair. It can also protect against lice!
- Face: Many women experience acne during their pregnancy. But using a coconut face mask can help to cure some of those breakouts! Combine one tablespoon of coconut oil, one tablespoon of honey, half a teaspoon of avocado, and one tablespoon of mashed banana. Apply to your face, leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash off.
- Bath: Adding a few drops of coconut oil to your bath can help decrease stress and add hydration
- Eye: You can use coconut oil as an under-eye cream to combat those dark circles under your tires eyes.
Coconut oil has amazing healing properties with no negative side effects. Especially for those pregnant and nursing moms, this oil is a great alternative to all those drug store products. If you have any additional uses for coconut oil let us know! The possibilities may be endless for this dream cream.