- Posted by KCC Staff
- On June 28, 2016
- child, children, cinnabon, DIY, recipe, waffles
Cinnabon Waffles are a quick and easy way to celebrate National Waffle Iron Day! This is a great way to entertain children and to make a yummy snack. Bored at home or in a rush, you will have these Cinnabon Waffles in less than 15 minutes!
Things you’ll need:
- 1 can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Waffle iron
- Start to heat the waffle maker and spray with cooking spray.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and set the icing aside.
- Place one cinnamon roll at a time in the center of the waffle iron and close.
- Cook the waffle for about 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- While the waffle is cooking, stir the icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until a smooth texture is achieved.
- After the waffle is cooked, serve with the icing glaze on top and some powdered sugar.
- Enjoy with friends or family!
If you make this recipe make sure to #KCCRecipe on social media! Delish!