Happy Valentine’s Day!
What makes your heart melt?
I figured you would say ice cream!
Here’s the perfect ice cream sundae for you and the kiddies to make for this hearty holiday!
1-2 Packages of small ice cream cones
1- Container of Vanilla or Strawberry (Dairy or Dairy-Free) Ice Cream
1- Container of Fresh Strawberries
1- Container of Fresh Blueberries (or any other berries of your choosing)
1- Can of Whipped Cream
Clear Plastic Cups (one per person). Don’t forget to count teachers and other parents.
Let’s Make Sundaes
- Wash all of the fruit.
- Cut and discard the strawberry tops.
- Cut the strawberries in half (vertically).
- Cut the strawberry again vertically into slices.
- Cut a “V” into the top of each strawberry. See below.
- Place the ice cream cone into the plastic cup for easy handling and distribution.
- Add one to two scoops of ice cream into the cone.
- Spray a generous amount of whipped cream on top of the ice cream.
- Add blueberries.
- Garnish with heart shaped strawberries.
There you have it! Easy, fun and fruity ice cream sundaes! Enjoy!
Tag us on instagram @kidcareconcierge and we’ll repost your recreations.